Enterprize Email Hosting
- With 25GB Storage per email account and an additional 5GB dedicated to file storage.
- Have access of your inbox from any browser, email client, smart phone or tablet super fast.
Click Here For Pricing
- An enterprise grade device for an enterprise grade product – our platform is built around NetApp’s FAS3240.
- A shared storage device with a 99.999% uptime.
- Our storage architecture ensures that your data is always safe and always available.
- You never need to worry about running out of email space with 25 GB of storage space per user.
- All backed-up in our state-of-the-art storage infrastructure.
- Our Business Email webmail platform is powered by Open-Xchange.
- A platform trusted by millions of users worldwide.
- Built from the ground up to work with all your mobile devices.
- Our platform allows you to access your email on any device, be it an Android, iOS, Windows or BlackBerry device.
- Manage your day to day activities with our intuitive shared calendaring, global address book, document collaboration and task management.
- Need to setup a meeting with your team? Use our shared calendar to check your team’s availability and schedule a meeting without the endless re-schedules.
- Our global address book gives you instant access to all the contacts in your enterprise, and document collaboration means no more sending bloated emails with large attachments.
- Our support team is made up of the same people that architected our custom business email solution.
- This ensures that your data is in the safest and most qualified hands possible.
- Enjoy the pleasure of our localized support over phone, chat, email and web, helping you address your concerns as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Purchasing a Business Email package lets you take advantage of our advanced email technology, giving you least latency along with the industry’s best uptime, scalability and reliability. Being served out of the cloud also means no IT hardware, software, bandwidth or people costs, which allows for a simple pay-as-you-grow model.
Features essential for business communication such as umpteen storage, shared calendaring, global contacts, shared document management, shared task management, push synchronization for mobile devices, MS Outlook & Mac OSX are some of the features provided by Business Email that are not available in Personal Email.
You can send and receive emails using any desktop-based email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Entourage 2004, Windows Mail, etc. We also have a guide on how you can configure different email clients to send/receive emails. The business email product supports the POP, IMAP and MAPI protocols.
Its easy! Simply go to http://webmail.yourdomainname.com . Once on the login page, you would need to login with your email address and the corresponding password.
Our business email comes with an abundance of storage space. Each mailbox comes with 25 GB space dedicated to email and 5 GB space dedicated to file storage, giving you a total of 30 GB of storage per account.
Usually, the port used for the Outgoing Mail Server/SMTP Service is 25. However, there might be a situation where your ISP might be blocking the use of port 25 for SMTP service. To circumvent this you can use an alternate port 587 for sending mails.
Absolutely! You can create mailing lists, add/delete users, select a moderator, restrict and ban people from joining a list and much more. All of this information is available in our knowledgebase here.
We take a zero tolerance stance against the sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. ‘Safe lists’, purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
Yes, you can. An auto-responder is a program that, when setup for your email address, sends out an automatic pre-set reply to an email, as soon as it is received at this email address. To set up an Auto Responder, please refer to the following KnowledgeBase article.