- Upto 256-bit Encryption
- Free Reissues Included
- Maximum Browser Compatibility
- Take a look at what's included
- Inspire Customer Confidence with an SSL Certificate
- Reliable SSL Certificates from Thawte
- Highly Secure
- Easy to Install
- Encryption – 128-bit to 256-bit
- Estimated Issuance Time – 1-2 Business Days
- Thawte Site Seal – thawte
- Reissues – FREE!
- Renewal Reminders – Included
- Browser Compatibility – Over 99%
- OCSP & CRL – Full Support
- Internationalization – IDN Supported
- Moneyback Guarantee – Upto 25 Days!
- Protect your Customers’ private data
- Secure online transactions and increase revenue
- Highest Browser Recognition in the industry
- Globally recognized certificate authority
- Free Thawte Trusted Site Seal
- Upto 256 bit Encryption Level
- Domain and Business Verification
- Quick Issue
- Unlimited Reissues
- Secures Unlimited Sub-Domains
Frequently Asked Questions
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for setting up an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures the privacy of all data passed between the web server and browsers. An SSL certificate enables a web server to create an SSL connection. SSL certificates are expected by consumers for any site that handles sensitive information like identity information, credit card numbers, or confidential records.
If your website requires users to log in, enter personal information such as credit card numbers or view confidential information such as financial statements, you need to keep the data private and assure your Customers that their data is completely safe. Use of an SSL digital certificate assures website users of 3 things: 1. That the website really is who it claims to be. 2. That credit card numbers and other confidential information is encrypted (128bit or higher) and cannot be intercepted. 3. That the data sent and received cannot be tampered with or forged.
SSL Certificates are compatible with all major web browsers.
There is no provision of upgrading an SSL Certificate. However, if you require a more secure certificate for your website, you can purchase it and install it on the same web server as the old certificate.
While it is not difficult to install an SSL Certificate it does involve following a series of simple steps. Detailed information about installing our SSL Certificates can be found in our KnowledgeBase.