Our dedicated servers feature super-fast processing with full root access, all of which is backed by the best support teams in the industry. Now, you don’t need to worry about setup or configuration. We handle everything. Customise your server the way you want it. Upgrade it for more storage & backup options. control panel systems and much more. Install and run anything on your dedicated server. Manage multiple web sites that can be used for a wide variety of purposes, including gaming, virtual hosting, and hosting of traffic-intensive Web sites.
Click Here For Pricing
- Instant Provisioning of Servers
- Blade Servers (Super Micro)
- Cent OS 6.5
- 1 GBps Network Ports
- Boot related issues
- Investigating Network related issues
- Hardware related issues
- Issue with deployment of Dedicated server
- Investigation of any hacking attempts. Any findings and possible solutions will be reported.
- Setup of Dedicated server
- Core OS updates and patches
- Installation and support of core software packages
- Initial installation and basic firewall setup
- WHMCS installation only
- Upgrade MySQL version
- Repair MySQL installation
- Troubleshoot MySQL startup or connectivity issues
- Nameservers or DNS service
- Repair/reinstall named
- Named configuration troubleshooting
- FTP Service
- Upgrade/reinstall proftpd or pure-ftpd FTP server
- FTP service configuration troubleshooting
- Upgrade/reinstall exim MTA
- Upgrade/reinstall courier-imap POP3 and IMAP service
- Install/upgrade/reinstall/uninstall SpamAssassin
- Install/upgrade/reinstall/uninstall ClamAV antivirus
- Troubleshoot and repair mail delivery problems
- Horde, Roundcube and Squirrelmail webmail client Support
- Apache web server recompilation
- PHP upgrade or recompilation
- PHP configuration modification
- ionCube installation/removal/upgrade
- Zend Optimizer installation/removal/upgrade
- eAccelerator installation/removal/upgrade
- Apache/PHP installation and/or configuration/troubleshooting
- Installation related
- Initial installation
- Initial service optimization
- Assistance with version upgrade
- Assistance with Repair of cPanel installation
- Automated update and/or backup creation task
Frequently Asked Questions
We support cPanel/WHM, which, if you purchase it through us, will get automatically installed on your server, and will be ready in minutes. Not only do you save in licensing costs, but you don’t have the headache of installing cPanel – we take care of it for you!
Yes, we offer WHMCS as a billing panel for your dedicated server. You can purchase the license from us for a significantly lower cost, and then install it on your dedicated server.
Yes we do. We offer two levels of support : Core-Managed and Fully Managed. Every server comes with Core-Managed support, and if you have chosen to purchase cPanel through us, we offer Fully Managed support.
You get root access, which means you have full administrative control of your server. You may choose to install any software you need on your server, and can manage every aspect of your server.
Our proprietary provisioning system gets your server ready in minutes, ensuring that you get access to your server instantly.
We use only the best – SuperMicro blade servers, Intel Xeon processors, DDR3 RAM and 7200RPM SATA drives. Our blade servers consume very little power and help us pass our cost savings to you.
We allow speeds of up to 1Gbps on each server’s network port.
All our servers come with a pair of 1TB 7200 RPM SATA drives in RAID 1. RAID 1 means that each hard drive is a mirror of the other, ensuring that if one drive fails, there is a copy of your data in the other drive.
Yes you can. You can purchase additional storage on our Shared Storage Device. This will be instantly attached to your server as a disk, at which point you can format it and mount it. We offer various options, starting from 50GB all the way to 500GB.
There are several ways to access your server: SSH – you can access your server through any SSH client using the root credentials we provide to you cPanel – if you have chosen to purchase cPanel from us, you can access and manage your server through the cPanel/WHM control panel Dedicated Server Control Panel – you can also perform frequent operations, such as Stopping, Starting and Restarting your server through our web-based control panel, which comes bundled with every server
Every server comes installed with CentOS 6.5, the latest version of an enterprise-grade Linux OS based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). We are also working on adding more OS flavors, starting with Ubuntu, which is coming soon.